<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Pagan Assembly of Nova Scotia | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://paganassemblyns.ca/members/ab8705/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://paganassemblyns.ca/members/ab8705/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:46:05 -0300</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-CA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b10589323fa32b251ded11ec25547934</guid>
				<title>Laura posted an update: Hi,I am new here.  Trying to find localish Norse Pagans. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://paganassemblyns.ca/news-feed/p/255/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2025 19:43:00 -0300</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am new here.  Trying to find localish Norse Pagans. I cherish Freyja but I have no one to share my faith with and its been very isolating. I live in Boiestown, NB.  Also can&#8217;t seem to find anyone overly local or online. I am 38, BI women, happily married, crafty, 4 kids, BPD CPTSD. Trying to find a fellow soul to connect to. Thanks.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25f3fe39e80eb49b169fbf7a3b6b16c1</guid>
				<title>Laura updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://paganassemblyns.ca/news-feed/p/254/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2025 19:37:04 -0300</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c005fbb2d57367e2390296c7b88abc10</guid>
				<title>Laura changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://paganassemblyns.ca/news-feed/p/253/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2025 19:36:34 -0300</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		